As part of its commitment to represent young Democrats and make their voices heard by elected officials, MYD is starting a program to interview policy makers and bring them the questions of our members.
Next week, we’re kicking it off with Assemblyman Micah Kellner. He’ll be on video with MYD and we want to know what we should ask him!
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT! For inspiration, though, here are a few key issues at the moment:
- His proposed ban on pub crawls on the UES (What’s this? Click here)
- His lawsuits against the Marine Transfer Station (here‘s what this is about: )
- The new state budget (it’s being rammed through, but what’s in it?)
- Handicap accessible taxis (and why the new ones aren’t)
- The new Cornell Techmion campus on Roosevelt Island
- The 2nd Avenue Subway
Can’t see the form? Click here.