Join us for the March General Meeting where we will be voting on amendments to the MYD Constitution mixed with happy hour specials.
At the General Meeting, we’ll be voting on a few amendments to MYD’s Charter & Bylaws. Pursuant to Article X of the MYD Constitution, the Executive Board will present the following amendments to the general membership for approval:
- In Article II, Sec. 1: delete language reading “and are registered members of the Democratic Party.” Purpose: eliminate formal barriers to participation in MYD for non-citizens or voters registered in other political parties whose political principles are nonetheless aligned with MYD’s mission and goals.
- In Article VI: eliminate the position of “College and University Liaison.”
- In Article VI: eliminate the position of “High School Liaison.”
When: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 7 PM
Where: Revival Bar, 129 E 15TH St, New York, New York 10003
- Voting Amendments
- Upcoming Events & News from the MYD Board
- Engendering Progress Updates
- Member Time