Criminal Justice Taskforce
Come check out our next event!
The current co-leaders of the Taskforce are Jared Boyles (who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org) and Keegan Smith, Policy Director of MYD (who can be reached at email@example.com.
Getting the Conversation Started:
- Lippman Commission – Key Facts
- NYT – New York City Is Set to Adopt New Approach on Policing Minor Offenses
- NYT – City’s Annual Cost Per Inmate Is $168,000 Study Finds
- Center for Court Innovation – Testing the Cost Savings of Judicial Diversion
- Vera Institute – A Guide to Calculating Justice-System Marginal Costs
- Human Rights Watch – The Price of Freedom Bail and Pretrial Detention of Low Income Defendants in NYC